Monday, September 22, 2008

Hollywood and W, and O

You might not have heard, but Oliver Stone is getting ready to release his film about President Bush, called “W.” I haven’t seen the film, but I have my suspicions.

This seems like the time to pitch my Obama opus called “The Hope of Audacity: America gets the Big O she deserves!”

It’s an American success story, with brave Barry overcoming the racists at every step of the way!

Starring:
Chris Tucker as “Barack Obama”
Tyler Perry as “Michelle Obama”
Gilbert Gottfried as “Joe Biden”
Tyler Perry as “Hillary Clinton”

Featuring:
Dennis Farina as “Anthony (Buckets o’ Cash) Rezko”
Nick Nolte as “Bill (The Bomber) Ayers”
Jim Varney and Polly Holliday as “Bitter Gun Clinger and Bitter Bible Clinger”

With special appearances by:
Barbara Streisand, Lindsey Lohan, Margaret Cho, and Sarah Bernhardt as “The Muses – Faith, Hope, Charity, and Tiffani.”


Since my script is based on those fine, balanced, and unpartisan books “Obama Nation” and “The Case Against Barack Obama,” you can be guaranteed my film will walk the fine balance between satire and slander with the grace of a ballerina on crystal meth.

I tell ya, it’ll kill.

No comments: